It is a big decision to get hearing aids and a smart investment towards the future quality of life. At Sravani Hearing Aid Clinic, we carry a vast selection of digital and invisible hearing aids that you can choose from. However, before you make a decision, we would like to give you tell you some do’s and don’ts to follow so that you get the ideal hearing system for your specific needs.
- Do not hesitate to speak to our professional audiologist regarding the situations when you want to communicate in and hear better.
- Do bring along a significant other or third party with you during your appointment with us.
- Do not forget to ask us regarding the follow-up care plans and the things that you can expect from your brand new invisible or digital hearing aids.
- Do make sure to be completely honest with our hearing professionals about when and where you struggle to hear or understand something. You must not hold back any detail as that might negatively affect the diagnosis.
- Do go ahead and ask us regarding the cost of the hearing aids if the cost is a big concern for you. However, be rest assured that we offer affordable solutions.
- Don’t ever base your choice solely on the cost of a hearing aid. Cheaper is not always better when it comes to improving the quality of your life and making you hear well.
- Don’t assume that just because you are growing old, hearing loss is normal. In reality, hearing loss is not normal, irrespective of your age.
- Don’t skip your appointments and make sure to always come for the service plan. This is because hearing needs tend to change over a period of time and when you come to us at the appointed date, we will be able to make your hearing system adapt to your needs.
- Don’t ever buying hearing aids from places that do not test your hearing. At Sravani Hearing Aid Clinic, we offer exclusive testing and fitting services.
Do you need more information? Give us a call.